We at ReDefineRVA have been humbled by the overwhelming interest and support our semi-private personal training service has received since we opened our doors in 2013. Even with hundreds of clients obtaining results with our semi-private training, we’re constantly looking to improve and better serve the diverse community of Richmond. This is why we are proud to introduce 2 new services alongside our thriving semi-private personal training community.
These changes are a direct result of listening to you, our community, and an effort to serve you better. We strive to deliver the best coaching in RVA and now we can continue to do so and help more people reach their goals.
The official start date for the addition of these services is June 4, 2018. Be sure to act fast since we will be limiting the number of enrollees in each service.
Without further adieu, here’s a breakdown of the new services, who the ideal candidate is for each one, and what the unique benefits of each one are.
1-on-1 Personal Training
Who’s it for?:
In short, 1-on-1 personal training is designed for everyone because it is not dictated by a group setting. 1-on-1 guarantees that on any given day, you will get the BEST training session possible.
With ReDefine:RVA, you’ll get coached by some of the best coaches in Richmond. Coaches who know that everyone is different and their approach to training, nutrition, and recovery should reflect that. With our 1-on-1 training, you will be well on your way to the fittest and healthiest you’ve ever been.
This service is for people who:
- May be brand new to exercise
- Are looking to be challenged on an entirely individual basis
- Need that extra bit of accountability that working with someone 1-on-1 will provide
With 1-on-1 Personal Training, you can be confident that you are getting the exact coaching you need for your goals and abilities. This ranges from nutrition guidance, to program design, to recovery, and all the way to your psychology.
Some of the biggest benefits are:
- Scheduling your session with your coach so you are fully committed and accountable
- Having an elite coach who can customize your workout to be exactly what you need on any given day
- At ReDefine, you will have access to all of the equipment in our personal training studio, so you don’t have to wait for anything
- Results that only come from having an expert who is fully invested in your success
You will get to work with the best coaches in Richmond who will help you not only improve your body, but your mind and diet as well.
Online Personal Training
Who’s it for?:
Online personal training is not for everyone. It requires that you already have a good habit of holding yourself accountable to your commitments and that you don’t lack the drive or discipline to start and maintain an exercise program.
Because there is no face-to-face contact with online training, the biggest obstacle is accountability. This can make it hard for some people to stay committed to. And if there’s one thing that is inherently true in fitness, it’s that consistency is the biggest factor in your success.
That said, online training is best for someone who:
- Has some prior experience with weight training or has had a coach in the past
- Overall does not struggle to find motivation or can employ discipline in their training
- Is technologically savvy enough to communicate entirely through a virtual setting
- Has a very busy schedule, travels a lot, or finds it difficult to assimilate into the schedule of a brick and mortar location
Online training can be a very functional way of training. It increases your freedom by allowing you to choose where and when you train while continuing to deliver the best, science-backed coaching programs that provides the best results.
Some of the biggest benefits of online training include:
- The freedom to schedule your workouts based on your schedule
- Workouts that meet your resources i.e. garage gym, box gym, at-home with little to no equipment etc.
- Training program, nutrition, and coaching that is fully customized to you as an individual
- More cost-effective than hiring a trainer face-to-face
- Plus, you’ll get access to the elite coaching staff at ReDefine:RVA